Business intelligence or BI is one of the branches of the infinite IT market. The concept of business intelligence is relatively new, but with a wide range of techniques, applications and applications (such as online transaction processing, analytical analysis on line, analytical database, data mining, intelligent decision-making systems, knowledge management system, chain management Supply, Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning) is aimed at improving the quality of operations and operations analysis. In addition, business intelligence is the process of converting data into information, so that the business organization is able to analyze information so that it can grasp the integrity of the entire system by gaining insight and understanding.
In other words, business intelligence is a broad range of applications and technology for collecting data and knowledge to generate query in line with firm analysis in order to make accurate and intelligent business decisions. Data logging business intelligence, are being processed and turned into knowledge. The knowledge obtained is analyzed and the analytical results it achieved.
Business Intelligence Process
داده -> اطلاعات -> دانش -> برنامه قابل اجراء
Data to Information: The process of determining which data should be collected and managed in a particular area.
Information to Knowledge: A process that includes components analysis.
Knowledge applicable to the program: BI is the most important aspect of the process. No data has value that can be gained from the program runs.
General applications of business intelligence
Business intelligence enhances managers to make decisions and decide on all factors that affect the organization’s success. In fact, the main goal of BIs is helping organizations to improve performance and enhance the competitive edge of the market.
In general, organizations need to deploy and use business intelligence for the following reasons are:
- Analysis to assist decision-making and make better decisions
- Predict customer behavior and market demand trends and patterns based on fundamental analysis
- The basic goals of the organization such as lower costs, improve productivity, product development, expand services and increase customer satisfaction, increase revenue, etc.
- Analytical data presented in the form of graphical dashboards that are double the efficiency and effectiveness of HTML report
- Perform multidimensional analysis on key performance indicators (KPI) Organization
The introduction of business intelligence services
- Identification of organizational processes for designing and implementing systems based on BI
- Advice for Identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Design and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Data Warehouse Structure Analysis and Design
- Identify and implement the processes required for ETL data from systems based on intelligence from different sources
- Design and implement OLAP-based structures for managing and storing data in the database layer
- Design and implementation of Oracle BI-based systems
- Design and implementation of dynamic and static reporting dashboards in Oracle BI
- Providing training and support services in the field of business intelligence