Data centers play an essential role in organizing and concentrating the computing resources and capacities of an organization to integrate equipment, information, and applications in a highly secure and expandable environment.
The data creation needs a very detailed and extensive planning data center, and the intended purpose of its design must be clearly defined in order to achieve those goals, and all standards in different parts should be considered. Accordingly, this set will provide the following services:
• Consultation on the feasibility of data centers (including identifying the status quo, preparing a project management plan, providing organizational structure for the implementation of the project, identifying objectives, requirements and restrictions of business, identifying technical constraints, examining communication infrastructure and service centers, comparative studies, studying the standards of data centers , Technical analysis and evaluation)
• Design, implementation and maintenance of the physical infrastructure of the data centers in accordance with the coordinates of the BICSI and TIA 942 standards at the four levels (Tier 4-1) (including reinforcement and earthquake resistance, air conditioning systems, fire extinguishing system, Fireproof and explosion proof doors, control cameras, traffic control systems, lighting system, cooling system, urban electric system, UPS and generators, wells, etc.)
• Data center services
- Consultation, design and implementation of virtualization infrastructure with known Hyper Visor such as VMWare, Citrix, KVM, XEN and Proxmox.
- Design and implementation of VDI and VDA
- Designing and implementing vApp substrates such as Citrix and Xenapp
- Consultancy, design, computing and implementation of cloud computing solutions at each level of the IaaS, PaaS, SaaS (NIST)
- Solutions for providing and archiving information
- Comprehensive data center monitoring solutions
- Deploying data center services on different operating systems