Computer networks provide the infrastructure needed to use physical and logical resources in an organization. Obviously, computer networks should be designed and implemented in accordance with the conditions and policies of each organization. As networks constitute the vital artery of all information processing systems, their implementation requires appropriate infrastructure and efficiency.
Asam’s services setting up a variety of computer networks, all stages of the project include feasibility, presentation, implementation and monitoring of implementation of different sections of the network, and optimization of ongoing or implemented projects. Here are some of the areas of advice, solutions and services provided by this suite in the field of data transmission, power and audio:
- Design, implementation of infrastructure, structured cabling and substrate preparation for installation of active network equipment according to TIA 942/568 / BICSI standards.
- Providing advice, design, implementation and support of local LAN and Campus LAN on various copper, fiber optic and wireless intermediaries.
- Consulting, design, implementation and implementation of extensive networks (MAN, WAN) at various scales
- Consulting, Design and Implementation of NOC Network Operations Centers
Provide advice, design, implementation and support in Voice over IP (VOIP) and Call Center
- Provides advice, execution, and support for all management and network services and services at the operating system level
- Provides advice, implementation and support for all management, monitoring and control systems of network equipment
- Consulting, design, implementation of video surveillance systems